Wow, what a busy week. It’s been a crazy week for a lot of reasons, but it’s been a busy week as well. For the week, we continued our “Picture a Day” series, and we also had a great time contributing to the 40 Days to 40 Years series over at DISTherapy, so let’s take a look at all of our posts for the week. Also, today is my Grandpa’s 98th birthday — Happy Birthday Grandpa!
- First up, days 32-26 of our “Picture a Day” series:
- For Day 32, we looked at our chance encounter with Pocahontas over at Rafiki’s Planet Watch.
- On Day 31, I shared with you a pair of Sophie’s sunglasses — her Minnie Mouse glasses!
- With Day 30 came a picture I have of Minnie Mouse from one of the many parades that you can find at the Magic Kingdom.
- On Day 29 I shared a picture we had of Sophie with Pinocchio in Town Square, and
- On Day 28 I completed the scene by showing the next photo, which was of Geppetto, Pinocchio, and Sophie.
- On Day 27 we looked at a set of characters that I don’t see very often — Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar!
- Finally, on Day 26 I shared another of my pictures of Sophie with Minnie Mouse. In this picture, we were looking at them in the Judge’s Tent in the old Mickey’s Toontown Fair.
- On Thursday, I reminded those of you that haven’t entered yet that we are one week away from the 1st Anniversary of My Dreams of Disney, and also to the end of the contest celebrating that milestone!
- Over at DISTherapy, my friends Donna (from DISTherapy) and Beth (from Pursuing the Magic and Magical Blogorail fame) came up with what I think is the best tribute countdown to the 40th Anniversary of the Magic Kingdom, their 40 Days to 40 Years series. On Monday, I was honored to be part of the experience with my post on the year 1978.
- On Saturday, I was excited to be able to write a second post for the 40 Days to 40 Years series — 1983, the year I first went to Epcot, and the year that Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party began!
- Over at Chip & Company, on Monday my bi-weekly Chip & Company Week in Review was published. I split duty on that piece with my friend Ken from Chip & Company and Disney For Seniors fame on Facebook!
Thank you all for joining me at My Dreams of Disney! I feel honored that you choose to spend part of your day reading about Disney on my site. When I started the site in September, 2010, the first month I had 79 visits from September 8th – 30th, and for August, 2011, I had 1,341 visitors — the most I have ever had in any month! Thank you so much for hanging out with us here on the blog, on Facebook, and for following us on Twitter!