As we close out another week at My Dreams of Disney, it is time for our weekly recap of all that we wrote about on the blog. I hope you have been able to follow us all week, but if there were any posts that you missed or that you want to look over again, please feel free to check them out here!
- As we continue our countdown to our Disney trip, we are now getting down to the final few posts! Here are countdown days 11-5:
- On Day 11, we took a look at one of Sophie’s favorite rides — The Tower of Terror!
- On Day 10, we took another look at The Tower of Terror — this time at night!
- For Day 9 I shared a picture of the Sorcerer Mickey Hat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- On Day 8 we switched our focus to Akershus, and the picture I have of my niece Stephanie, Sophie, and a certain young lady named Snow White!
- Then there were 7 days, and we looked at our family picture with Belle, again at Akershus!
- On Day 6 we took a look at the classic automobile that you can find over at the Beach Club!
- And on Day 5 we looked at the Cape May Cafe, with my picture of Minnie and Stephanie!
- We also continued our “Blogs to Check Out” series, so if you missed any of the great blogs, please check them out!
- Last Sunday brought our look at the DisneyFAITHful and Delightfully Disney blogs!
- Monday showcased the Capturing Magical Memories and Return to Disney blogs!
- Tuesday’s looks were about The Many Adventures of a Disney-Lovin’ Spectrum Mom and Your Highway in the Sky!
- On Wednesday I only showcased one blog — A Disney Mom’s Thoughts!
- On Thursday I looked at A Glass Slipper Vacation — do you think the slipper will fit my foot? :)
- On Friday I looked at A World View and I also featured one of my friends on Chip and Company, Ken — who while he doesn’t have his own blog, is the admin of the Disney For Seniors Facebook page!
- And yesterday I looked at the Makin’ Memories Photo Blog, as well as Everything Walt Disney World!
- Some other things we did this week included some writing over at Chip and Company.
- On Saturday I explored ideas for the next Disney Vacation Club resort!
- On Friday I looked at some Dining Tips and Tricks for parties larger than 8. What tricks do you have up your sleeve?
- On Wednesday I took a stab at Disney Snacks that are too good to pass up! What’s your must have?
- On Tuesday I took a look at Tables in Wonderland versus the Disney Dining Plan.
- And last Sunday I looked at Dinoland, U.S.A. in our series ‘Around the “Disney” World’.
So it’s been a busy week! I hope you all had a wonderful week, and that the Magic propels you forward for next week! Thanks for stopping by!