Thanks for stopping by this morning, and reading our weekly recap, “The Week that Was.” Here is a recap of what we looked at last week:
- This week we had a review and contest of my friend Lisa Battista’s book, “Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers.” The winner of the contest is Cathleen, pending completion of the acceptance requirements. Congratulations Cathleen!
- On Wednesday I posted a photo of “Pirates playing chess” for Focused on the Magic’s Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. It isn’t my best picture, but it had a certain charm of it’s own.
- On Friday the Magical Blogorail Red line had it’s monthly loop. This month we were talking about spending a day outside of the parks!
- Friday was also Disney Legend Mary Blair’s 100th birthday! To honor her, Google had the website done up in her memory.
- This week I also started helping out with the Magical Blogorail’s recaps. My day is Wednesday, so I wrote the recap of the Green line this week.
- Over on Chip & Company, I had a few articles posted:
- I wrote a critique of Morning vs. Evening extra magic hours. What is your favorite?
- I also wrote about the lack of Mickey’s Toontown Fair, and what that means now.
- Lastly, I contributed to the Chip & Company Week in Review for October 17th.
That concludes this week’s recap. I hope you have a great week ahead, and that you stop by often at the blog as we start a new series that I think you will enjoy! Look for the first post on Monday!
Please check out: dtwwo-disney.blogspot.com