Welcome back to another edition of The Week That Was! There’s been a lot going on, so let’s get right to it!
- In our Dining Review series, this week we looked at the following restaurants. Are they your favorites?
- On Tuesday we reviewed Princess Storybook Dining. Have you ever eaten here?
- On Friday we reviewed Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. What are your thoughts on this restaurant?
- On Wednesday’s Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop post, I shared a picture of Sophie and Stephanie taken with Snow White! Thanks to my friend Debs from Focused on the Magic for hosting the blog hop!
- On Friday I, like so many other bloggers, took time out of our days to thank all of our Veterans for all that they have done for our country.
- Over on Chip & Company I posted some articles also:
- One article was about the 2012 calendar that annual passholders can get over at the Animal Kingdom.
- Last Monday I also posted the Chip & Company Week in Review.
- Lastly, over at the Magical Blogorail, I posted the Wednesday recap. This week the Red line was highlighted, so take a look at it if you missed it!
That’s all for this week, thanks for checking in, and I hope that you have a great week! Look for more dining reviews, another Wordless Wednesday post, and other things throughout the week! Thanks for reading!