Happy New Year my friends! This is a special My Dreams of Disney Week That Was, I hope that you and your family had a safe New Years Eve, and that you receive all that you hope for in 2012!
I want to take a moment to wish all of my Disney Friends a Happy New Year. I am a blessed man, and a lot of that is due to the support I get from my friends at Chip & Company, the Magical Blogorail, and now The Disney Moms!
This week, we shared our normal pictures from the parks:
- On Animal Kingdom Monday, I shared a picture of one of the roller coasters that it took longer than any for Sophie to be able to ride — Primeval Whirl!
- For Epcot Tuesday, I shared a picture of one of the best things we love about Epcot’s World Showcase — the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros!
- On Wordless Wednesday, I shared with you a picture that may not be my cover photo, but would certainly make an appearance in a Disney calendar!
- For Hollywood Studios Thursday, I talked about an under-rated attraction — Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream!
- Lastly, for Magic Kingdom Friday, I talked about one of my favorite attractions — Pirates of the Caribbean!
After a hiatus, I got back into my Disney Dining Reviews.
- On Tuesday I published a review of Cinderella’s Royal Table!
- On Friday I wrote about Play ‘n Dine at the Hollywood & Vine!
Also on Wednesday I wrote about Gary, the creator of some great Halloween decorations based on The Haunted Mansion! In the post are two videos about his work, go check it out.
On Friday I introduced my new writer — Amanda, who is the owner of Mouze Kateerz and also one of the great writers for Chip & Company!
Over at Chip & Company, I wrote the Week in Review for December 26th, 2011. This weekly review covers all of the great news and views stories that we present for you during the week. I also wrote a post about the Muppet Mail App for the iPad, which I’m reviewing.
Lastly, for the Magical Blogorail I wrote my weekly recap.
Again, I hope you all had a safe transition to 2012! Happy New Year, everyone!
[…] The Week That Was, New Year’s Edition (mydreamsofdisney.com) […]