Welcome back to another episode of the Week That Was, my friends! I hope that you have had a Tiggerific start to your year, and thank you for stopping by My Dreams of Disney!
This week, we shared our normal pictures from the parks:
- On Animal Kingdom Monday, I shared a photo from the old Table Service restaurant (that is now a counter service restaurant) Restaurantasaurus!
- On Epcot Tuesday I shared a photo of My Girls — I hope you enjoyed it!
- On Wordless Wednesday we had a picture of Gus and Jaq — two of the smallest characters!
- On Thursday, I shared a warning — don’t forget to Eat Your Veggies!
- Lastly, for Magic Kingdom Friday, I shared a picture from Main Street U.S.A.!
On Saturday I shared a poll with all of you — What is your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?
Over at Chip & Company, I wrote the Week in Review for January 9th, 2012. This weekly review covers all of the great news and views stories that we present for you during the week.
Thanks for stopping by, everyone! Have a great week!