Merry Christmas my friends! This is a special My Dreams of Disney Week That Was, I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and that you all receive all the blessings that you richly deserve!
I want to take a moment to wish all of my Disney Friends a very Merry Christmas. I am a blessed man, and a lot of that is due to the support I get from my friends at Chip & Company, the Magical Blogorail, and now The Disney Moms!
This week, we shared our normal pictures from the parks:
- On Animal Kingdom Monday, I shared a picture of Sophie, our drenched rat on Kali River Rapids!
- For Epcot Tuesday, I shared one of the highlights of our trip to Disney World for the 40th Anniversary — meeting my friend Brenda, and the other bloggers and TA’s from Pixie Vacations!
- For Wordless Wednesday, I shared with you a lot of the pictures of Sophie that just show the Joy she experiences at Disney World!
- For Hollywood Studios Thursday, I shared a picture of the clock by Muppet*Vision3D, with Gonzo hanging from it!
- Lastly, for Magic Kingdom Friday, I shared a picture of The Haunted Mansion!
I also wrote my monthly article for The Disney Moms. Click on the link to check it out!
During the week, I also decided to work on changing the layout of My Dreams of Disney. What do you think of it? Please feel free to let me know what you think. Also, are you interested in being a Guest Blogger? If so, check out this post and send me a message! Thanks!
Over at Chip & Company, I wrote the Week in Review for December 19th, 2011. This weekly review covers all of the great news and views stories that we present for you during the week. I also wrote a special piece about celebrating a Disney Christmas at home.
Lastly, for the Magical Blogorail I wrote my weekly recap.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!