Spring Break 2020 Here we come!
We are so excited! As of today, November 11, we are 125 days out from our trip to Walt Disney World for Spring Break! As often as our family has been to Disney, our schedules have never provided the opportunity to visit during this time. Now, I know that a lot of you will be thinking, “Who wants to visit Walt Disney World during Spring Break? That sounds insane to me!”, and you know what, when all is said and done, I might agree with you. I don’t think I will, simply because of the old adage — “A day at Disney is better than a day anywhere else!”
There are several things that excite me about this trip. Here is just a short list of things that we want to celebrate on this trip!
- My birthday is in February, so this will be a birthday celebration for me!
- My wife’s birthday is in March, so we will be celebrating her birthday as well!
- Our daughter will be on Spring Break from college, so we’re going to celebrate that as well!
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 4 – June 1, 2020, and we’ve only seen bits of it after it was over, so it will be fun to experience this as well!
- Star Wars Land will have been open for 7 months or so, and we want to experience that as well.
- Believe it or not, we’ve not even experienced Toy Story Land, so that’s high on our list also!
- But most of all, Cindy and I want to visit Disney with our daughter Sophie. She’s 18 now, and will be fast approaching 19 when we are there, so we wonder how many more of these family vacations will we have, just the three of us.
In addition to all of those things that we want to experience, we are also going to try out some old favorite restaurants of ours as well as some new ones that we’ve never tried before! How’s this list of reservations sound to you?
- We’re having lunch once again at Be Our Guest
- Tusker House Lunch, tied to the 1st show of Rivers of Light
- Dinner at the Garden Grill, a family favorite!
- Lunch at Mama Melrose with 1st show Fantasmic seating! This is a first for us.
- A first for us, dinner at California Grill! So excited to experience this for ourselves!
- Lastly, dinner at the Rose & Crown. We’ve never tried this restaurant either, it’s one we’ve had on our list for quite a while!
What do you think of our dining selections? Are they your favorites as well, or would you choose different restaurants? Let me know in the comments, and thanks!
Friends, thanks for stopping by today and reading about our upcoming trip! Tell me, what is your countdown to Disney looking like? Send me a comment with how many days until your next trip, or if you want help planning a trip, read below! Thanks!
Can I help you plan your next Disney trip? If so, send me an email to email@example.com, or feel free to request a free, no-obligation quote online today! Thanks for spending time with us today, and please tell me in the comments what your favorite Walt Disney World attraction is! Thanks, and have a great Disney day!