Hello everyone! My friend Becky is the creator of the website Disney in Your Day, and she has got a great giveaway for you! Becky is giving away a stocking stuffer full of great Disney goodies, and it could be yours for the taking if you are the lucky winner!
If you like Disney, and you like giveaways, then this is a win-win for you! Take a look at the picture below to get an idea on what you’ll receive if you win.
Here’s some descriptive text for you to wet your whistle about what you’ll receive:
- Disney Store Sketchbook Ornament – ornaments are a great stocking stuffer for all ages, and the Disney Store has some of the best ones!
- Art supplies – whether it’s a kid who likes to create or an adult who scrapbooks, there are lots of Disney-related art goodies. This stocking has stickers, coloring sheets, and a Finding Dory watercolor paint set!
- Tsum tsums – these stackable plushes are hugely popular right now with kids and adults. They are inexpensive and fun so perfect for a stocking! You can get the newest ones at the Disney Store and some of the older ones at Target.
- POP Vinyl – lots of people collect these, and even if you don’t it’s still fun to have one or two! An Ariel one is included in this giveaway.
- Star Wars toys – for Star Wars fans there are lots of fun little goodies. I’ve included an R2-D2 toy in this stocking.
- Playing cards – another easy thing to throw in a stocking, I’ve got Pirates of the Caribbean cards.
- Keychain – A great theme park souvenir is a keychain, and they’re small enough to fit in a stocking!
- Notebook – As a kid I always got small blank notebooks in my stocking. They are handy to have around at any age and you can find some cute Disney ones all over the place (check the Dollar Store and Target bargain bins, though this one comes from Walt Disney World!)
- Watch – if you like to include something a little more upscale in your stockings, consider a Disney watch. Kohl’s is a great place to find them, but the one I’m giving away is from Disneyland!
- Plush – small plushes are great for stockings and I love how it looks with them just peeking out of the stocking on Christmas morning!
With a stocking stuffer prize like that, your Christmas shopping for your little one — or maybe for yourself? — would be all done! I have it from Becky that everything you see in that picture is included in the prize! So what’s next you ask? Well, how about entering? You can do so using the Rafflecopter entries below, or you can go to Becky’s site at Disney in Your Day to enter there — either way, it’s the same code so the same giveaway! Good luck!