Happy New Year!
All of us here at My Dreams of Disney, On the Road with Mickey, Pixie Vacations by Mike, and Go Beyond the World want to take a moment and wish you and your family a Happy New Year!
2021 was definitely a year with it’s highs and lows, it’s ups and down, and for all of us we each had our own things to navigate through. The prayer of me and my family is that all of us will have a safe start to the new year, a happy and joyous celebration of it’s arrival, and a prosperous year centered around God’s love for all of us.
From a Disney standpoint, 2021 brought a lot of great moments for my family, if you would indulge me just a little, here are some of the memories that we made last year. The complete list will be brought to you on our YouTube channel tomorrow night or on Monday morning on the audio podcast for On the Road with Mickey.
- 1) Taking Mom back to Walt Disney World and celebrating Easter at the Magic Kingdom.
- 2) Being at Walt Disney World October 1, 2021, for the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World
- 3) Our Series of Podcasts on Walt’s Nine Old Men
- 4) Our Favorite Disney Memories podcast
- 5) Our Favorite Disney Food episodes!
- 6) When Disney Goes above and beyond
- 7) The reopening of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover!
- 8) Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!
- 9) Meeting all our friends on our trips! Especially Chris and Billy!
- 10) But by far, the most important and positive we had in 2021 was when Brenda joined us as a permanent member of the team!
You know, that list could go on and on!
One of my goals in 2022 is to produce more content, and I hope you will join me in sharing your favorite Disney moments throughout the year! Until we speak again, let me ask you, what is one of your favorite memories from 2021? Let us know in the comments below, and thanks for joining us today! Once again, Happy New Year to you and your family!
Can I help you plan your next Disney trip? If so, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to request a free, no-obligation quote online today! Thanks for spending time with us today, and please tell me in the comments what your favorite Walt Disney World attraction is! Thanks, and have a great Disney day!