Hello everyone, and welcome to this week’s Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia segment! We are joined, as always, by Jenn from Disney Babies Blog, Heidi from Heidi’s Head, and Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! Perhaps we will be joined by you, too? If you have a Disney blog and want to link up with us, feel free to do so, and thanks!
Today we’ve got some Spaceship Earth trivia for you. Let’s see how many of these facts you knew about:
- Spaceship Earth is 180 feet tall, and weighs in at about 16 million pounds!
- The skin of Spaceship Earth is made up of 11,324 aluminum and plastic-alloy triangles!
- There is some debate over who the original narrator of the attraction was. Some say Vic Perrin, and some say Larry Dobkin.
- The second narrator was Walter Cronkite, followed by Jeremy Irons, and lastly, Judi Dench.
- Did you know that the water from rain that lands on Spaceship Earth never falls to the pavement below? There is a special system in place that takes the water and drains it into World Showcase Lagoon!
Did you like my Spaceship Earth trivia? If so, let me know in the comments which ones you did or did not know about, and thanks!
Now, go check out the rest of the entries from this week, and thanks for stopping by!
[inlinkz_linkup id=378822 mode=1]