Welcome back to another week that was! Thank you for continuing to read and follow along at My Dreams of Disney!
Continuing on in our series of pictures from the parks, we had the following posts this week:
- For Animal Kingdom Monday I shared a picture of a bird looking at me like I was a piece of road kill!
- For Epcot Tuesday we looked at the trains from Germany.
- For Nearly Wordless Wednesday I shared some of the incredible beauty from the Christmas store at Downtown Disney!
- For Hollywood Studios Thursday we looked at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!
- And for Magic Kingdom Friday we remembered some of the plants that could be found in Minnie’s Country House.
In addition to these posts, I also published an introduction post for the Disney Moms!
I was also honored to be asked to write a guest post for my friend Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! Check out “Exploring Christmas at Epcot!” and link on over to her site for the post!
Over at Chip & Company I published the Week in Review for Chip. Normally I do this bi-weekly with my buddy Ken, but Ken’s feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon, Ken!
Lastly, I also wrote the recap for the Magical Blogorail Red line this week.
Have a great week!