Hello everyone, and welcome to #Day47 in our #DisneyWorldCountdown! Each day is a day closer towards the big excursions, and I am excited about this one because it is an experience that I’ve never looked into, and Sophie hasn’t done it either. I think things like A Pirate’s Adventure were born out of the success of the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure, which, of course, has since been replaced by Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure. A Pirate’s Adventure hasn’t been along very long, just about a year I believe, and is focused entirely in Adventureland, as you would imagine, but it sounds like a lot of fun for kids — and perhaps even their parents — to enjoy! Here are the rules of this here Pirated Adventure:
A Pirate’s Adventure Treasure Hunts:
- There are five treasures hidden throughout Adventureland. Your goal is to grab a special magic talisman to read 5 treasure maps to find the hidden treasure!
- Race against Captain Barbosa to find the Treasure of the Pacific!
- Beat the British in the Treasure of the Indian Ocean!
- Make a special spell to hide the port in Treasure of the Caribbean!
- Locate a pirate ship to find the Treasure of the Arctic!
- Battle with Blackbeard and win the Treasure of the Mediterranean!
Each of these adventures takes about 20 minutes, and you can stop and start throughout the day, so think about this as an alternative Magic Kingdom adventure for you and your kids! Have you ever done this? Is it fun? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for stopping by today!