Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Teal loop. Today we are sharing the best frozen treats you can find at Disney.
M I C K E Y B A R S
Everyone knows about this classic/iconic Disney treat! And I doubt there are too many theme park guests who haven’t had at least one.
Is it tasty? Yes. Is it good for you? Sure, why not. Is it addictive? Yes. Should you buy a box of them and smuggle them back to your home State or country? Sure, why not.
Ah, that first bite! It’s like a Disney rite of passage. But do you bite into the left ear or right ear first? Scientists have spent millions conducting an exhaustive study on that conundrum but as yet have only determined that biting into too many Mickey Bar ears causes stomach aches. Money well spent people!
Fun Facts: There are some things you may not know about this funny-shaped treat.
- It’s gluten-free!
- You can find it off-property (at the Vero Beach and Hilton Head resorts, for example)
And we end this loop just as we should all end each and every one of our Disney vacations: With a Mickey Bar!
Here is the map of Magical Blogorail Teal | Best Frozen Treats at Disney Loop:
- 1st Stop – Disney in Your Day | Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace
- 2nd Stop – Disney Mamas | Dreaming of Dole Whip ~ Recipes and History
- 3rd Stop – Home is Where the Mouse Is | Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
- 4th Stop – My Dreams of Disney | Frozen Fruit Snacks
- 5th Stop – Cool Nouns by Lee Beatens | (you are here)