The other day my wife, daughter and I were eating out at the Village Deli, a restaurant that serves up a pretty good burger, when it dawned on me that we’ve been hard pressed to remember a time when we’ve had a really good burger at Disney. So, like any good Disney fan, I did what comes naturally. I asked all of you for your opinions on what is the best Disney Burger!
What I discovered is that there are good many places where you can get a great tasting burger at Walt Disney World. Here are some of your suggestions for where we should get our burger when we are at Disney in February!
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
We have had some people tell us to check out Pecos Bill’s. Here’s what you all said:
- Chris told us that “I really enjoyed Pecos Bill’s.”
- Heidi added, “We like Pecos Bills too because of the toppings bar. You get to put EXACTLY what you WANT on the burger.”
- Stacy finished us off by saying, “My husband loves the fixings at pecos Bills…”
Beaches & Cream
When it comes to Beaches & Cream, it seems that all is not ice cream at this restaurant located at the Boardwalk. Turns out, several of you feel like they have one of the best burgers anywhere!
- Jennifer was quick to chime in, writing “Beaches and Cream for my $!”
- That was followed by Erin, who added “second for Beaches and Cream”
- Then, Laura completed the trifecta: “3rd for B&C!”
- MDOD reader Tara chimed in for Beaches & Cream: “Beaches and Cream…hands down favorite for me!”
There were quite a lot of great choices for us to choose from — here are some of your comments for the best of the rest!
- Turns out that Heidi has another good location to pick from. Here’s what she wrote: “Have you been to the Electric Umbrella? Their burgers are pretty good (HUGE).”
- When it comes to burgers, Ron was kind enough to give me park specific offerings: “Epcot- Electric Umbrella, Magic Kingdom- Cosmic Rays”
- Denise chimed in about Hurricane Hanna’s: “hurricane hanna’s at the beach club are good also besides pecos bills.”
- MDOD writer Lee chimed in about the Sci-Fi Dinner Theater: “Sci fi for me! Burgers and cheesy movies go good together!”
- Tricia wrote about her preference for Sci Fi: “SciFi was better than Beaches and Cream for us.”
- Kelly wrote about the ABC Commissary: “Pecos Bill’s and ABC Commisary are both good.”
- Paula adds: “I’ve never been disappointed with the burgers at the Sci-Fi or at Rainforest Café. Pecos Bill’s wasn’t bad either.”
- Staci reminded us not to forget the Magic Kingdom Resorts: “I love the burger at the contempo cafe. Qsr at contemporary resort.”
- Lastly, Christi chimed in about the Grand Floridian Cafe with this exotic burger: “We love the Angus burger topped with lobster at Grand Floridian Cafe… YUM!!”
Thank you all for your great comments about where to get a good burger. When we visit in February, I plan on making sure that we try out some of these places. I’ll let you know my favorites after we get back. If you have any other great locations, please feel free to comment and let us know. Thanks for joining us, and have a great day!