As we continue our look at the Tomorrowland Speedway from this morning, here are some facts and figures for you to chew on:
- The cars travel at the speed of 7.5 MPH, and the engines are 9 HP Briggs & Stratton engines.
- The track length is 4/10ths of a mile, and will take about 5 minutes to navigate.
- There are rails in the track to keep the cars positioned on the track, but you may get stuck behind a slow moving vehicle or bumped from behind as a result.
- This is an Original Magic Kingdom attraction.
- There are 146 Autopia Mark VII race cars that can go on the track.
- The line is quite long at times, so it is advisable to bring water since it isn’t covered very much.
- Lastly, for good views of the track, there is an area over the track at the start and finish you can use to take pictures from, or you can find great views on the TTA or on the walking paths near the attraction.
As always, thanks to my friends Heidi from Heidi’s Head and Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse for joining in on the trivia! Make sure you check out their links and any other posts that are added on as well, and thanks for stopping by!
[inlinkz_linkup id=401482 mode=1]