The 2013 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 6 – May 19, 2013, and is one of the special events that you can visit at Epcot. Featuring incredible flower displays all throughout Epcot, along with special events and guests, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is a highlight for many people in their Disney Vacation plans!
My family has never been to the Flower & Garden Festival before, but this is certainly one thing that is on our bucket list of things to experience! In addition to the incredible topiaries, flower displays, and other incredible gardening exhibits, Epcot also has their Flower Power Concert series throughout, and HGTV, as one of the sponsors of the event, has special hosts at their pavilion throughout the Festival’s run. Here is the list of HGTV hosts that will be on hand during the Festival’s run:
- March 8-10: Chris Lambton of HGTV’s Going Yard
- March 15-17: Chris Grundy of DIY Network’s Cool Tools
- March 22-24: Egypt Sherrod of HGTV’s Property Virgins
- March 29-31: Brandon Johnson of HGTV’s My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7: Meg Caswell of HGTV’s Meg’s Great Rooms
- April 12-14: Jason Cameron of DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21: Sara Peterson of Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28: Carter Oosterhouse of HGTV’s Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5: Casey Noble of HGTV’s Design on a Dime
- May 10-12: Dan Faires of HGTV’s Design Star and HGTV.com’s DanMade
- May 17-19: David Bromstad of HGTV Design Star, Color Splash, Design Star All-Stars
Are you interested in attending the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival this year? If so, then Pixie Vacations has a great deal for you if your travel dates fall between April 7 – 14, 2013. If this is the case, then you can get a 5-night, 6-day vacation for an astounding deal! Included in your trip will be accommodations at one of these incredible Disney resorts:
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort (Value Level Resort)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Moderate Level Resort)
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort & Spa (Moderate Level Resort)
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort (Deluxe Level Resort)
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort (Deluxe Level Resort)
Additionally, you will receive Magic Your Way tickets, Disney’s Plus Dining, and a free Disney Water Park or DisneyQuest ticket for each person of your party.
If you are interested in booking this trip, you have until March 7, 2013 to do so, so don’t delay! You can call me at 919-606-6725, email me at Mike@PixieVacations.com, or you can go to the Pixie Vacations website and request a quote. It’s that simple!