Welcome back to another Week that Was on My Dreams of Disney! We’ve had a really busy week, so let’s take a look at all that was written this week.
In our “Pictures from the Park” series, we had the following photos published:
- On Monday we shared a picture of the flamingos at Animal Kingdom, and asked the question, Where’s Iago?
- On Tuesday we shared a picture of one of my favorite structures at Walt Disney World — Spaceship Earth!
- For Wordless Wednesday the theme was wildlife, and I shared a picture of my buddy from Animal Kingdom!
- On Thursday we looked at what would be one of the perfect Disney Days — a shot from Hollywood Studios of blue skies, low crowds, and people in shorts just enjoying the summer weather!
- On Magic Kingdom Friday I took a look at the Enchanted Tiki Room. Which version do you like better, the new one after the refurbishment, or the “Under New Management” version?
- Also on Friday I shared a picture for Flashback Friday. This was from 2006 when Cindy, Sophie and I took my Mom to the Magic Kingdom for the day.
On Saturday I shared an interview I conducted with Dennis Hansen, the creator of the Disneyland Videos Podcast on iTunes. If you haven’t seen these videos, check out the podcast — it’s free and a great way to relive some memories from your Disney trips!
Over on Chip & Company, I posted the week in review for January 23rd, 2012.
Over at The Disney Moms, I’m raising the next generation of Disney fans! Also, I started on a special series to help all of you discover the blogs of the Disney Moms! First up was Natalie’s Meet The Magic!
I hope you all have a great week, thanks for stopping by to visit!