Welcome to another edition of the Week That Was! Thanks for keeping up with us all week, we’ve had a full week, so let’s get right on it!
- In my Disney Dining Reviews series, we looked at two great Character Dining restaurants:
- First up is one of our favorite restaurants on property, The Garden Grill Restaurant!
- Then on Friday I posted about a character favorite for many people, Chef Mickey’s!
- Also this week we continued our daily photos from the different parks:
- For Animal Kingdom Monday’s, we took a look at Face Painting over at Dinoland, U.S.A.
- On Epcot Tuesday’s, I shared a picture that I love of the France Pavilion across the walkway. Just looking at this photo makes me feel like I’m right in the heard of Epcot’s World Showcase!
- For Hollywood Studios Thursday’s, I shared a picture of the sign for Muppet*Vision 3D — at that point, I hadn’t seen the Muppets yet in the movies, but we did see it on Friday, and loved it!
- Lastly, on Magic Kingdom Friday’s, we shared a picture from Tom Sawyer’s Island. I thought it relevant considering that Mark Twain would have been 176 this past Wednesday!
- We are running a contest with the help of our friends over at Pixie Vacations! We are giving away a cool Holiday tote bag! The contest ends on December 11th, so if you haven’t entered yet, head on over to the post to submit your entries! Good luck!
- Over at Chip & Company, the only thing I had published last week was the Week in Review, but look for more posts this week — in addition to the Week in Review!
- Over at The Magical Blogorail, I posted my normal Wednesday Recap — this week we focused on the line I’m on, the Red line!
Stay tuned next week for more Dining Reviews, some great posts over at Chip & Company, my normal weekly recap on the Magical Blogorail, and much more. Don’t forget to enter the contest to win the Tote Bag!