Welcome back to another week that was! Thank you for continuing to read and follow along at My Dreams of Disney!
Continuing on in our series of pictures from the parks, we had the following posts this week:
- For Animal Kingdom Monday I shared a picture Cindy took of one of the beautiful flowers that you can find at the park.
- For Epcot Tuesday I shared a shot of the Tron monorail entering Epcot. It is a truly incredible scene.
- For Nearly Wordless Wednesday I shared some of the coolest Haunted Mansion things I’ve ever had the good fortune to see. Check it out for a second look at these fans!
- For Hollywood Studios Thursday shared a one of those pictures of Sophie that just illustrates the innocence of her at Disney!
- And for Magic Kingdom Friday I shared some pictures that remind us that God’s Brilliance can be found anywhere!
We also had a winner in our Pixie Vacations Tote Bag giveaway! Congratulations Lynn!
The Magical Blogorail Red Line had it’s monthly loop this past Friday also! In this month’s topic, we each discussed the one attraction or show that is in need of an update!
Over at Chip & Company I published the Week in Review for Chip. My continual thoughts go our to my buddy Ken. We’re thinking of you, Ken!
Lastly, I also wrote the recap for the Magical Blogorail Red line this week.
Have a great week!