Hello everyone! Welcome back to the week that was! I hope you have had a great week, and that you have a great week ahead! Here are the stories that we covered last week:
- In our Dining Reviews series, we looked at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ. I’m working on getting a more realistic blogging schedule, so look for dining reviews on Tuesdays and Fridays!
- My friend Laura gave us a special guest post, Walt Disney World trip planning! She is about a year away from her trip, but the excitement is already building for her!
- For my entry in the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by my friend Debs over at Focused on the Magic, the topic of the week was treats!
- The other post this week, which in part explains the lack of blog posts, is the end of the journey, when I wasn’t selected to move on to the next round of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel.
- Over on Chip & Company I had a couple of posts:
- What are your favorite quick service restaurants? I outlined my top five quick service restaurants earlier this week!
- One other post I had was about lockers at Walt Disney World. I answered the question “Can you rent lockers at Walt Disney World?”
- Lastly, for the Magical Blogorail, I had my Wednesday recap. This week’s recap was for the Blue line. Check in next week to see who we are recapping then!
I hope that you have a great week, and stay tuned to all of the posts here on My Dreams of Disney! Thanks for following along with us!