This is a little late today everyone, so I’m sorry for that, but welcome to another Week that Was at My Dreams of Disney! With Thanksgiving, I’ve had some small posts, but nothing huge, so as a result, no Disney Dining Reviews (I’ll pick those back up next week), but we still got some interesting pictures posted — at least I hope you found them interesting!
- On Animal Kingdom Monday we shared one of our pictures of the Swinging Monkeys!
- For Epcot Tuesday we shared a picture of Sophie with her pal Donald Duck at the Mexico Pavilion!
- Wednesday was Wordless Wednesday, and for that day, I thought it appropriate to share a picture of my sister-in-law Nancy with her Mom Sherri — with Expedition Everest in the background!
- Thursday was Hollywood Studios Thursday, and for that day, I shared one of my shots from the Beauty and the Beast show!
- Friday was Magic Kingdom Friday, and with it came a picture of the plane fuselage from the Jungle Cruise! I followed that up with the information that the other side of the plane can be found on the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios!
- Over at Chip and Company I had a few posts to share with you:
- Monday was my post of the Week in Review for November 21st, 2011.
- I also wrote about what I’m thankful for. One of the things I’m thankful for is for all of you that read on the blogs I write for. Thank you!
- Lastly, I shared with your our experience with touring the Disney Vacation Club.
- Over at the Magical Blogorail, I helped out on the Teal line on Tuesday, and participated in the Disney Pet Peeves topic they had going! Do you have any pet peeves about Disney?
- Lastly, on the 22nd I shared a post over at The Disney Moms! This is a new site I’m writing for monthly, and for this post, I talked about Sophie’s favorite Character Dining restaurants! If you haven’t seen the Disney Moms page yet, please go check it out — there are a ton of great writers there!
Thanks for always taking time out of your day to read our writing!