Welcome back to another week of The Week That Was! It’s been a busy week that flew by, so let’s get right into it and look at what we’ve written over the past week!
- In my Disney Dining Reviews series, we continued our look at Disney Dining by reviewing two restaurants:
- First up was a restaurant that we’ve only eaten at once, but would love to check out again — The Cape May Cafe!
- Also this week we reviewed one of our all time favorites, The Crystal Palace!
- Another new series that I’ve started focuses on the photographs that we take while on vacation! Here’s the lineup that you see weekly:
- Monday’s are now Animal Kingdom Monday’s!
- Tuesday’s are now Epcot Tuesday’s!
- Thursday’s are now Hollywood Studio Thursday’s!
- And Friday’s are now Magic Kingdom Friday’s!
- You’ll notice that we didn’t change Wednesday. That’s because Wednesday is always Wordless Wednesday, when we participate in the blog hop hosted by my friend Deb over at Focused on the Magic!
- This week was also the week when the Magical Blogorail Red line had it’s monthly run! Did you see our stories on our must buy souvenirs? If not, check out my post and transport to all the other great writers also!
- In addition to the writing that we did on My Dreams of Disney, I also contributed to some other great Disney sites as well!
- On Wednesday I posted my normal weekly recap for Wednesday for the Magical Blogorail. This week we focused on the Magical Blogorail Green line!
- At Chip & Company I had a couple of posts published.
- On Monday I asked the question, “Is Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for you?”
- And on Tuesday I asked the same about Port Orleans French Quarter, is it for you?
- Lastly, on a new site I’m contributing to, “The Disney Moms”, I wrote a story about Splash Mountain! Check it out!
I hope you have a great week, and once again, thank you for stopping by and reading My Dreams of Disney on a regular basis!