This has been a busy week in the blogging world, so let’s get right to it!
- On Sunday, I started a new series, counting down the days until our next trip to Disney! So, on Sunday I shared a picture of the Magic Kingdom, specifically Cinderella Castle, that I took from our resort at Bay Lake Tower.
- On Monday, I wanted to reveal one of our Disney Photopass pictures — this one was of Sophie after her appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!
- Also on Monday, I revealed our latest contest, in celebration of our first anniversary!
- On Tuesday, we explored the Kali River Rapids!
- On Wednesday, as part of the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop, I shared Sophie’s enjoyment of the Jumbo Turkey Leg! As always, thanks Deb for hosting the Hop!
- Thursday’s picture of the day was a double feature of Mater and Lightning McQueen, over at Epcot at the entrance to World Showcase! I hope you enjoyed it!
- Also on Thursday, I wrote a story about how much I am looking forward to our first experience with the Food & Wine Festival! Have you ever been to the F&W before?
- Friday was Magical Blogorail Friday! The line I’m a member of, the Red Line, and this month we brought you our thoughts on preparing for your next Disney vacation!
- Also on Friday, for today’s picture of the day, I shared with you our picture of “The Biergarten Band!” If you’ve never eaten at Biergarten before, I highly recommend it. It is located in the Germany Pavilion over at Epcot’s World Showcase.
- On Saturday, we talked about our next big vacation. We are in the planning stages for our Disney Vacation with some of our great friends!
- Lastly, for Saturday’s picture of the day, I brought you a special picture of one of our favorite attractions at the Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain!
Over on Chip & Company, I had the following posts for Chip:
- On Monday the Week in Review was published. As you remember, I split time with my friend Ken (operator of the Disney For Seniors Facebook Page), and it was my turn.
- Lastly, on Friday my movie review for the Disney DVD Prom was posted, if you haven’t seen that movie, check it out — Sophie and I really enjoyed it!