This week we introduced a new writer to our group — my daughter Sophie! Here are the highlights of the week!
- As I mentioned, we have a new writer, Sophie! On Sunday, I introduced her to all of you in My New Contributor!
- Sophie’s principal area of writing will be on movie reviews, although I’m going to give her free reign to provide her own review on anything, including her favorite attractions! Her first “revue” was of a movie that we went to see, Winnie the Pooh. Sophie’s unique look at the movie has helped several parents out there decide whether or not to take their children to see the movie!
- Sophie wrote her second movie review — this one was of one of our Disney collection DVDs. If you haven’t seen it, Sophie recommends that you watch Cinderella III: A Twist in Time today!
- On Wednesday, I wrote up my thoughts on my top five places to relax. What are some of your favorite places to relax at Walt Disney World?
- On Thursday I wrote a piece about our recent stay at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Have you ever stayed at the resort? What did you think of it?
- On Saturday, I wrote a long winded description of the Disney Vacation Club. If you haven’t read it yet, and are interested in reading more about it, please check it out.