As a twist to the blog today, I am introducing to you all my daughter Sophie, who is going to share her tips geared to a first time visitor to Disney! Thanks, we hope you enjoy!
- Have fun!
- Look for hidden Mickey‘s (a hidden Mickey is a Mickey that is hidden.)
- Ride the rides that look fun. (not every thing in Walt Disney World is a ride.)
- Try some ice cream snacks (especially the Mickey ice cream bar.)
- Always be prepared. (bring the things you’ll need on a vacation.)
- Remember to get AUTOGRAPHS. (A signature on some thing safe; like an autograph book.)
- Do what ever you want, as long as it’s safe and you have your parent’s permission.
Sophie reminds us all to remember her best tip, which is to have a great vacation at Disney World!