Welcome back to another episode of the Week That Was, my friends! I hope that you have had a Tiggerific start to your year, and thank you for stopping by My Dreams of Disney!
Before I get started on our normal weekly recap, I want to draw your attention to a post I wrote last night, “The Power of Prayer.” I have several friends that are going through some incredibly trying times right now, and I hope that you will lift them up in your prayers during their difficult time. If you have anything you need me or others to pray over, please feel free to comment on any post, write on my Facebook page, or shoot me an email to email@example.com, and I’ll pray for you.
This week, we shared our normal pictures from the parks:
- On Animal Kingdom Monday, I shared a picture from one of the best shows in all of Walt Disney World — Finding Nemo: The Musical!
- The Voices of Liberty are a great vocal group, and on Epcot Tuesday, I shared a picture of Sophie with one of the wonderful singers of that very talented group!
- On Wordless Wednesday, we talked about where our first steps in a park would be, so for my family, it’s really a no-brainer — Magic Kingdom it is!
- For Hollywood Studios Thursday, I shared a picture from one of the scenes of the Great Movie Ride.
- Lastly, for Magic Kingdom Friday, I reminded myself that the Magic Kingdom isn’t just all rides and shows — there are some incredible topiaries there as well!
Last Sunday The Disney Moms started a great contest for a Disney Dooney & Burke purse! Check out all the details and don’t forget to enter!
My new writer Amanda had a couple of posts this week, welcome aboard Amanda!
- In her first official post, she wrote a short introduction about herself and what she’s about.
- Then, on Wednesday, she shared a picture of Cinderella Castle, but in addition, she told us some background information about the Castle. Thanks Amanda!
On Saturday I wrote a quick tease about a great new podcast I found in the iTunes store. Check out Disneyland Videos Podcast for more information!
Over at Chip & Company, I wrote the Week in Review for January 2nd, 2012. This weekly review covers all of the great news and views stories that we present for you during the week. I also wrote a post about the Tomorrowland Speedway. Do you think it should be upgraded? Lastly, on Sunday my review of the app Muppet Mail was posted. If you are thinking about this app, I hope you’ll give it a try, I’ve enjoyed it!
Thanks for stopping by, everyone! Have a great week!