Hello everyone, and welcome to this week’s Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia post! I’m joined by my friends Heidi from Heidi’s Head and Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, and since we looked at the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster for today’s #DisneyWorldCountdown post, we’re going to continue our look at it for this week’s #DisneyTrivia post! I hope you enjoy our look at some of the unique facts and figures from this great attraction!
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Unplugged
As with all things Disney related, the backstory for this attraction is what sells the park guest on the experience from the beginning. If the backstory wasn’t so elaborate, it would just be another Universal Studios…here are some unique facts related to this attraction, which is located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios park.
- Did you know the name of the record label is G-Force Records, and that it is a play on the 4.5 G forces that the roller coaster will put you through?
- Do you know that the coaster goes from 0-60 MPH in 2.8 seconds?
- Did you know that the parking garage that you enter into is owned by the Lock ‘n’ Roll Parking Systems company?
- Did you know that there are six different limos? Here are their license plates and the music that each one plays (each limo plays a different set of songs):
- 1QKLIMO plays the song “Nine Lives”
- UGOBABE plays “Love in an Elevator” and “Walk this Way” — this limo used to have the plate UGOGIRL
- BUHBYE plays “Young Lust”, “F.I.N.E.”, and “Love in an Elevator”
- H8TRFFC plays “Back in the Saddle” and “Dude (Looks like a Lady)”
- 2FAST4U plays “Sweet Emotion”
- The sixth limo is switched out periodically — it doesn’t have a license plate or soundtrack, and when it is switched, the license plate is put on it and the soundtrack for that plate is programmed.
- Each limo has 5 speakers per seat, and their are 24 seats per limo, so a total of 120 speakers per limo.
I know that this is one of my favorite attractions, and with all of the backstory, I really do think that it adds that much more to the attraction. What do you think? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to check the rest of the entries out — just click on the images below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=401478 mode=1]