Blogorail Red. Enjoy the ride as we share with you the ways we celebrate in
- Are we visiting during Sophie’s birthday week?
- Are any of us visiting Disney World for the first time?
- Are there any anniversaries or other celebrations that we need to plan for?
- Chef Mickey’s
- The Crystal Palace
- Via Napoli (we’ve never eaten here before, so no review yet.)
- Princess Storybook Dining
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
Other than these specific things, we don’t do a whole lot to celebrate. This is because when we go to Walt Disney World, the big draw for us is being in the parks, enjoying our favorite attractions and shows, so we don’t do a whole lot to detract from that. What special things do you do to celebrate at Walt Disney World?
stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is A World View.
Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to
1st Stop ~ My Dreams of Disney