Welcome back to another “Week that Was” from My Dreams of Disney! This has been a busy week on many fronts, which unfortunately meant that we didn’t have as many posts, so thank you for stopping by and keeping in touch with us!
First of all, I hope you like my new logo! I have a good friend (who wishes to remain anonymous) who designed that for me, thank you very much!
This week we began a new series, so let’s get started on it right away!
- In our new Dining Reviews series, we’re taking a look at the restaurants that we’ve eaten at over at Walt Disney World.
- First on our list was Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, the location of our dinner in August 2007, during our first trip to Disney when we stayed on property! Have you ever eaten at Tony’s?
- We also looked at one of our favorite quick service/counter service restaurants, The Pinocchio Village Haus Restaurant!
- On our Wordless Wednesday post for the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted at Focused on the Magic, I shared with you a picture of a villain that my wife took during our recent trip — Captain Hook!
- Over at Chip & Company I had a couple of posts to share with you:
- First up was the Chip & Company Week in Review. This post is always a great source to review those posts that you might have missed during the week!
- The second post was a special post about a time of year that I absolutely love — Thanksgiving! Check out “Celebrating Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World” to see where you can get your very own Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Lastly, I posted the Wednesday recap for the Magical Blogorail. This weeks line to recap was the Blue Line, check it out if you missed it!
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a great week, and look for more posts this week! I’m continuing our dining reviews with some of our favorites over at Epcot, The Garden Grill Restaurant and Princess Storybook Dining in Norway, as well as some great posts over at Chip & Company and our Wednesday recap for the Magical Blogorail. Lastly, look for a special guest post from my friend Laura!